Sunday, September 24, 2006

Why Bargainista?


Why?
Every woman who loves shopping loves a good bargain. I've always learned about the best sales and promotions from girlfriends who have shared e-mails with special offers. Viral marketing is nirvana for those of us who love nothing more than spending a Saturday afternoon at the mall. Let's face it, most of us could write the book on shopping bulimia!

What?
After the recent flop of the Starbucks friends and family promotion, I decided it was time to start my own blog and let all my girlfriends (and their girlfriends, sisters, cousins, and so on -- you get the picture) share awesome promos and shopping stories.

What not?
This is not a commercial blog! I am not receiving any money (or any swag) for mentioning any companies or products. Any advertising on this blog is directly a result of the free space provided by Blogger ('cause why pay for something when they are giving it away for free?)

How?
I am always looking for great deals and interesting shopping stories to share. Make sure to share yours by sending me an e-mail. (Editorial policy: All content on this blog represents the opinions of the author and contributors. Contributors may not promote services that they are profiting from without full disclosure and any such posts should be clearly identified as such. Astroturfing is not allowed.)

When?
Right now! What are you waiting for? Get shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments