Saturday, October 31, 2009

OPI Pink of Hearts 2009

By now, everyone has probably seen an onslaught of pink products this month – you can buy practically everything in pink this month and with a portion of sales going to various breast cancer charities.

OPI goes about donating to the cause in an interesting way. OPI is transparent about the amount of money they are donating and where it goes:
$5,000 to Rethink Breast Cancer in Canada; and,
$25,000 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure in the United States.

In return, OPI hopes customers will support their efforts by purchasing OPI Pink of Hearts – an exclusive shade of light pink polish produced specifically in honour of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Although it’s only supposed to be available in October at a professional salon near you and it sells out quickly, I’ve also seen it hanging around a bit longer so, it may not be too late.

Editor’s note:
I made a promise to you I didn’t keep. I said I’d publish one pink blog post every week during this month but I ended up skipping last week. Family first as they say but that’s not to say I’ll cut my weekly pink posts short. Instead, I’ll keep them running into October because like other diseases, breast cancer isn’t something limited to one month a year.

I mentioned I’d be sharing details about a contest at divine.ca, online destination for Canadian women. Unfortunately, it’s over now and my contact left the company during the program – sorry folks.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments