Want free tix?
The Clothing Show returns with the Spring 2010 Edition – offering a weekend of shopping, art, photography and runway shows. Once again, Bargainista is giving away some pairs of tickets. Comment by 5 p.m. ET, Friday, April 30 to enter a random draw. Make sure to mention why you’d like to go to The Clothing Show in your comment.
The Clothing Show
• Shop for unique finds from talented designers and artisans
• Sample sales section features big names from our retailers (markdowns up to 90% off retail)
• Unique treasures from independent, vintage and retro vendors
• Special sales
• Runway fashion shows Friday night and all day Saturday
• Art gallery featuring works by local artists
Fri., May 14: 3-9 p.m.
Sat., May 15: 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
Sun., May 16: 11 a.m.7 p.m.
Better Living Centre, Exhibition Place (See map.)
Tickets $8 in advance or $10 at the door. (Children under 12 are free when accompanied by an adult.)
For vendor inquiries, please call 416.516.9859 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.