Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Win tickets to The Clothing Show Spring 2010 Edition!

Want free tix?
The Clothing Show returns with the Spring 2010 Edition – offering a weekend of shopping, art, photography and runway shows. Once again, Bargainista is giving away some pairs of tickets. Comment by 5 p.m. ET, Friday, April 30 to enter a random draw. Make sure to mention why you’d like to go to The Clothing Show in your comment.

What?
The Clothing Show
• Shop for unique finds from talented designers and artisans
• Sample sales section features big names from our retailers (markdowns up to 90% off retail)
• Unique treasures from independent, vintage and retro vendors
• Special sales
• Runway fashion shows Friday night and all day Saturday
• Art gallery featuring works by local artists

When?
Fri., May 14: 3-9 p.m.
Sat., May 15: 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
Sun., May 16: 11 a.m.7 p.m.

Where?
Better Living Centre, Exhibition Place (See map.)
Toronto

How much?
Tickets $8 in advance or $10 at the door. (Children under 12 are free when accompanied by an adult.)

For vendor inquiries, please call 416.516.9859 or email info@theclothingshow.com.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

8 comments:

  1. I've always planned to go to The Clothing Show but everytime it comes around I, for whatever reason, can never make it there. I definitely want to break this Show dry spell this year :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I first attended The Clothing Show last year and WOW! A plethora of new and used clothing and accessories! The fashion runway shows are terrific for style ideas. I found vendors friendly and had some wonderful conversations with them as they shared their insights on what motivates them for their creations.
    I would love to bring along some family members this year so we can share the experience!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to The Clothing Show a few years ago and loved it! My fave part was meeting all the creative designers! I would love to introduce my bf to this show as he needs to do some spring shopping.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eliana12:07 pm

    I love going to the Clothing Show. There is a great selection of locally-made, independent designer options. I find great things every time I go!
    I’d love a pair of free tickets to The Clothing Show Spring 2010!
    If I win please contact me at eliblu@sympatico.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:38 pm

    I go to the Clothing Show every year! Its a great place to pick up vintage clothing, jewellery, scarves, bag and other cool knick knacks. Sometimes you can pay a lil more for something on teh first day but hey you can't guarantee it'll be there on the last day ladies!
    I always try and go to the sale on the first day - best selection. It can be a bit crazy with a long queue..but don't let it hold you back. Stay strong - this sale is well worth it.
    Remember when it was called 'The Old Clothing Show and Sale'? ;) Yep..thats how long I have been attending this show.
    Please may I win tickets please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:15 pm

    Ooooh I love the clothing show for the one-of-a-kind finds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is always a gem of a show - not only will you find some very unique clothing at AMAZING prices but the jewellery at the show is always GORGE! A great place to grab yourself a few spectacular vintage pieces as well! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1:03 pm

    I love the clothing show, I have been going the last few years and I always come away with some great bargains. Huge fan of the vintage vendors, I got a great pair of jeans and boots from one last year. As I was searching the web for bargains to day I stumbled across this girl Elena, found here http://www.itsasickness.com/lounge/elena-goode-obsessed-bargain-hunting . Thought you ladies you love her enthusiasm for the hunt. hope to see you all out at the clothing show. Sam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments