Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Weekly wish - Mother’s Day at the spa

I don’t know about you but I’ve been feeling pretty run down lately. So I’ll keep this short and sweet.

Could it be that DSMS syndrome is finally catching up with me? Maybe it’s because I just finished a big project at work or took care of everything at home while my hubby was away? Who knows. What I do know is I’m in need of a day off, time alone with my man and some old fashioned TLC.

Well, Sunday is Mother’s Day so maybe I’ll be in luck. This week, possibly like every other mom on the planet, I’m wishing for a weekend getaway with my husband.

My pick, Cosmopolitan Toronto – a lovely little spot in downtown Toronto I learned of after a friend’s recent visit – Mother’s Day Extravaganza. Cost: a mere $550.

In all seriousness though, I’d be just as thrilled to get some homemade cards or gifts from my boys. Cost: priceless.

What’s your Mother’s Day wish? Share your favorite Mother’s Day Gift. Leave a comment.

Technorati tags: Cosmopolitan Toronto, DSMS syndrome, Mother’s Day, spa

1 comment:

  1. As the mom of a very active and early-rising 2.5-year-old, my modest Mother's Day wish is for unlimited sleeping-in on Sunday. Of course, I probably wouldn't sleep in past 9am anyway... but it'd be nice to know I could. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments