Thursday, June 21, 2007

Dear Bargainista - #12

Debra from Toronto writes:
My son’s grade six graduation is coming up. He wants to wear a suit or a sports jacket. He’s growing like crazy so I know he’ll only be able to wear it once or twice. Do you know where I can find a stylish boys’ suit or sports jacket for a reasonable price?
•••

Hi Debra,

Congratulations on your son’s graduation. It sounds like he has good taste! I can barely get my sons to wear anything but t-shirts and shorts this time of year.

The Bay sells basic navy and grey boys’ suits for about $100.

You can find better quality items and more designer labels at Crawford Boys at Lawrence Plaza, Beatties Boys’ & Mens’ Clothing and Le Club both on Eglinton West.

If you don’t mind previously-loved clothing, try Play ’n Wear. It’s a resale store and timing is everything but it’s a good spot for barely worn designer kids’ wear at very reasonable prices. Let me know what you find.

Have a shopping question you’d like to ask? Leave a comment.

Cheers,
Eden

Dear Bargainista would love to hear from you too! Have a question about shopping, fashion or food? E-mail us.

Technorati tags: The Bay, Crawford Boys, graduation, Lawrence Plaza, Beatties Boys’ & Mens’ Clothing, Le Club Mens Wear, Play ’n Wear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments