Thursday, January 11, 2007

Dear Bargainista needs you!

Friends have started asking me their shopping and fashion questions. I got to thinking, you might have some of the same questions. Why don't we all share with a new feature called Dear Bargainista?

Here's the scoop...

Three wonderful and wise women will answer your questions:
Mich, the fashionista, who lives in Chicago and regularly shops on both sides of the border;
Laura, the fashionista from Montreal, providing the teen perspective;
Mish, the foodie/restaurant critic, from Toronto; and,
sometimes, I may even jump in with my 2¢. :)

So, whadda ya waitin' for? E-mail us your questions now. (Let us know if we can use your name). Stay tuned.

Technorati tags: fashion, food, shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments