Friday, August 01, 2008

Tip of the Week – Join ChickAdvisor’s Product Review Club

Want to test out cool products for free? All you have to do is join ChickAdvisor’s Product Review Club by completing a survey. From time-to-time you may be selected to test out some cool stuff. In return, you’ll beexpected to write a review on ChickAdvisor within 14 days of receiving the goodies.

So far, I’ve reviewed one product and I’ve just received some skin care products from pHisoderm. I’ll have my review posted on ChickAdvisor soon as well as this blog.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting, Eden! One thing I should add is that you must be a member of ChickAdvisor in order to be considered and you have to review at least 5 items on your own (don't just wait for the freebies).

    Signing up for ChickAdvisor is free and adding reviews is easy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments