Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Win a pair of handmade earrings from Lil Did

Local jewelry designer Jessica Wilding asked me if I’d tell you about her jewelry business, Lil Did Jewelry & Accessories. In return, she’s giving away a pair of black onyx sterling silver eardrops (pictured) as a gift to one of you.

According to Jessica, “The inspiration for this piece started from one of my first designs where I created these wire birds’ nests. They were interesting to look at and I had many compliments on them. From there I made “tornado” style birds’ nest earrings that were simply a wire funnel, then I decided to incorporate gemstones into that style.”

I love giving props to local artists and designers so I agreed. All you need to do is send me an email telling me what special offer Lil Did has on now no later than Tuesday, August 19 11:59 p.m. EST. Each email will count as one entry (limit: one entry per person). A draw will be held and the winner will be announced on Wednesday, August 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments