Sunday, October 05, 2008

Announcing PodCamp Toronto 2009!

What?
PodCamp Toronto 2009
It’s THE unconference for podcasting and social media in Toronto.

Have something to share?
Consider presenting. Sign up on the wiki.

When?
February 21-22, 2009
You can register by adding your name to the wiki.

Where?
Rogers Communications Centre
Ryerson University (map)
Toronto, ON

How much?
FREE!

Stay informed:
Check out the wiki
Subscribe to the blog
Follow @PodCampToronto on twitter
Join the Google group

Disclosure:

I’m on the organizing team again. I’m not sure if I’ll have sole responsibility for sponsorship, but I’ll have a role to play. So if you’re interested, let me know.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads-up. I already registered and am dying to attend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glen, You will have an amazing time. PodCamps are the best. Consider giving a session - I'm sure you have lots to share.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments