Thursday, October 30, 2008

Cashmere Day at Narnia

I’m sitting here wearing an amazing cashmere blend shrug from one of my favourite neighbourhood clothing stores. I bought it last spring in case it was too cold for my new dress. I didn’t need it then but I’ve been getting a lot of wear out of it this season.

Yesterday I was at Banana Republic and they had similar ones in several for $85 but they aren’t as soft as mine. (I think mine was $120).

Anyway, if you want personalized service and like supporting local merchants, check out Narnia.

What?

• 20% off on all cashmere sweaters

When?
Sun., Nov. 2: 1 p.m.-5 p.m.
One day only!

Where?
Narnia
3236 Yonge St. (see map)
Toronto, ON. M4N 2L4
416 487-7287

Let is know what you get if you go.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments