Saturday, August 15, 2009

Party at HoHOTo and support the Daily Bread Food Bank

What?
hoHOTo
Last December I attended HoHoTo - the coolest holiday bash of 2008 which raised $25,000 for the Daily Bread Food Bank.


According to the organizers, “HoHoTo is for geeks, phreaks, webheads, twitterfiends, techies, media, marketing, and PR types and all their friends.”

Cash bar, DJs, lots of interactive fun

The organizers wanted to keep the momentum going and they’re at it again with HoHOTo - sure to be the hottest bash of 2009. I’ll be there again this and time around I’ll be helping out by selling raffle tickets. Hope to see you there!

When?
Aug. 18: 7 p.m.

Where?
Suite 106 & Wetbar
106 Peter St. (map)
Toronto, ON

How?
Tickets started at $10 per person, now they are $40 (it's all good ’cause the money goes directly to the Daily Bread Food Bank). They’re going fast. Buy one now!
You must be 19+ to attend, tickets are non-refundable
Donate to Daily Bread Food Bank

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments