Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My PinUp Lip Balm Prize

Canadian Beauty is always giving away free cosmetics and other beauty products.

I rarely enter contests ’cause I rarely ever win.

A few weeks ago I got lucky and won an 8-Ball Gift Tin from PinUp Lip Balm. It included all 8 luscious flavors:
Citrus Punch
Gimme Grape
Love That Lemonade!
Mocha Loca Chocolata
Peppermint Twist
Royal Raspberry
The Boys Love Coconut
Voluptuous Vanilla

PinUp Lip Balm is made with all natural products and is not tested on animals. My prize retails for $32 (plus shipping) or $4 for individual containers. Yummy!

Wondering why I’m telling you about this?
I received a lovely personalized, hand-written note from PinUp asking me to spread the word. Very cool. FYI, their website doesn’t work that well so I can’t tell you where to buy it other than their online store. Not so cool.

Canadian Beauty has another great giveaway this week. It’s for 2 Nair prize packs. Why don’t you try entering and see what happens. You might just get lucky! If so, let us know.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you wrote about this - I was just going to email you to ask if you had received your prize!

    Hope you are enjoying the lip balms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thanks Henna. Keep those contests coming!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments