Thursday, April 03, 2008

Big changes during week 8 of the NutriSystem Challenge

Weigh-in (Day 56):
Tamsin – 2.4 lbs (-10.5 pounds to-date)
Eden –1.6 lbs (-19.1 pounds to-date)

Once again, I’m experiencing problems on weigh-in Wednesday. I woke up yesterday morning, stepped on my scale and watched it have a hissy-fit. The numbers started flinging around and after multiple attempts, I never saw the same number twice. Results showed anywhere from a 4 pound gain to a 12 pound loss since last week.

The lifetime warranty on my scale really came in handy tonight. I took it back to the drugstore and exchanged it for a new one. I’ll have to update my weight progress tomorrow.

There is some good news too...

Shout out to Tamsin had her best week ever since she started NutriSystem. Yay!

As for me, my clothes are starting to hang off and the only pair of pants that fit properly is one I just started wearing again after two years of taking up space in my closet.

Last night I was at Third Tuesday Toronto (yes, it was on a Wednesday), and friends who hadn’t seen me in several weeks commented on how much slimmer I looked. Slimmer but far from skinny - I’m not aiming for the Kate Moss look - I want to look and feel healthy. My self-confidence is coming back, I have more energy and I’m feeling pretty good - that’s the most important part of this whole exercise. Isn’t it?

Now, with just less than 4 weeks left, I’m thinking about how I’m going to keep the weight off and for good this time.

1 comment:

  1. You gals are doing really well. Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments