Saturday, April 19, 2008

SkinMD Natural Shielding Lotion

About a month or so ago, I was asked if I’d be interested in trying SkinMD Natural Shielding Lotion.

According to the accompanying news release:
“Shielding lotion is a lotion that forms a protective barrier on the skin and keeps out irritants and chemicals. It also allows the natural oils and moisture to remain in the skin so it can heal better. It is a big advantage that shielding lotions are light and go on without a greasy mess, ” says Dr. Brian Zogg, a dermatologist in Albert Lea, MN.….

Although Anita and Henna weren’t huge fans, I thought I’d try for myself. Besides, since my skin is just a little older and since having kids, I’ve developed mild eczema. I felt I could offer a different perspective.

I tried it on my arms, legs and face. As for my face, forget it, after a loss of moisture and a break out, I went back to my regular mosturizer.

As for my arms and legs, I quite liked it. Within a few weeks, it helped keep some patches of eczema on my elbows and legs under control without the help of medication. Hello short summer skits and dresses, here I come!

Where can you get SkinMD Natural Shielding Lotion? Well, that’s a bit of a problem. You see although it’s sold in "a few hundred" stores across Canada, I couldn’t find it in any store across Ontario so, I’ll have to order it online and pay for shipping. Bummer!

Have you tried SkinMD? If so, what did you think?

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:12 pm

    Hi there! If any bloggers out there would like a bottle of Skin MD Natural in exchange for a review on your blog then just send me a note with your blog URL and a mailing address and I'll have some sent ASAP.

    Sincerely,
    Pete Grimaldi
    www.skinmdnatural.com
    send to: petegrimaldi@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pete, thanks for stopping by. I hope you'll check back to see if someone has a question for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hand and Body Lotion- with Shea Butter, Castle Baths
    ---------
    george
    Hand and Body Lotion- with Shea Butter

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments