Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Helping Dave Delaney, Keith Burtis does it again

Last night I learned my friend Dave Delaney unexpectedly had to give up his MacBook when he made are recent career change. Dave is on the verge of starting his own consulting biz and without his laptop, well...

Dave was given a special card from a magician in honour of his 8,000 tweet (or message) on twitter. As you may remember, Dave is a creative guy so last night he started an auction on eBay to raise money for a new MacBook.

Not one to stand by on the sidelines, Keith Burtis decided to help out. Tomorrow night, he will be doing some woodturning and auctioning his wares on BlogTV at 9 p.m. EST sharp. All money raised will be handed over to Dave for his new MacBook. You can read all about it on Keith’s blog.

What would you do to help out a friend?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a million for the post and your support Eden. I'm hoping a company sees the value in helping me with a new MacBook. We'll see what happens.

    Keith rules by the way.

    Cheers,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments