Wow! That's all I can say. I’ve been off the Nutrisystem Challenge for just over two months now and not only have I managed to maintain my weight and svelte new figure, I’ve actually lost another few pounds!
Here’s what I’ve been up to:
• Two conferences
• Major family party weekend
• Eating lots of ice cream and cake
• Drinking martinis and beer
• Little exercise - I’d love to ride my bike and try Wii Fit but I have a bit more healing to do
How I’ve been managing?
• Smaller portions
• Maintaining similar eating habits as when I was on a more rigid NutriSystem routine
• Following Nutrisystem as much as possible for breakfast, lunch, snacks and some dinners
• Drinking lots of water and eating lots of veggies, fruit and protien, while shunning the carbs
• Minimal after-dinner snacking
Thanks NutriSystem for keeping my cupboards fully-stocked with your food. ;) When are you starting the maintenance program in Canada? I want in!
How do you maintain your weight? What tempts you? How do you manage when you’re away from home?