Thursday, July 03, 2008

The NutriSystem Challenge: two months later

Wow! That's all I can say. I’ve been off the Nutrisystem Challenge for just over two months now and not only have I managed to maintain my weight and svelte new figure, I’ve actually lost another few pounds!

Here’s what I’ve been up to:
Two conferences
Major family party weekend
Eating lots of ice cream and cake
Drinking martinis and beer
Little exercise - I’d love to ride my bike and try Wii Fit but I have a bit more healing to do

How I’ve been managing?
Smaller portions
Maintaining similar eating habits as when I was on a more rigid NutriSystem routine
Following Nutrisystem as much as possible for breakfast, lunch, snacks and some dinners
Drinking lots of water and eating lots of veggies, fruit and protien, while shunning the carbs
Minimal after-dinner snacking

Thanks NutriSystem for keeping my cupboards fully-stocked with your food. ;) When are you starting the maintenance program in Canada? I want in!

How do you maintain your weight? What tempts you? How do you manage when you’re away from home?

2 comments:

  1. This post TOTALLY resonates with me. I fully expected to gain back pounds, but I haven't. Like you, I find myself a few pounds lighter -- SWEET!
    NutriSystem has been a great experience for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad for both of you. It feels encouraging.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments