Saturday, January 17, 2009

Checking out Zola’s Dot Sale

I met up with Anita, Tiff and Nicole at Zola’s Dot Sale – it ended up being next door at Zola’s Last Call. Zola has their semi-annual warehouse sale on now too.

Believe it or not, I was the only one who came away empty handed. I couldn’t find anything I liked that fit. A week into the sale, much was already gone and most of what was left was shoes I’d seen around since last spring. There was a limited selection of designer clothing at great prices. I tried on two tops – one was too low cut for my tastes and the other didn’t fit properly.

Also, if you have any idea why they were selling lamps, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments