Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day 2009!

We’re not huge on Valentine’s Day in my house. We exchange cards, Mr. B. buys me my favourite Gaultier body lotion every year and we give the kids some candy. I’d like to think we don’t need a special day to show our love and affection for one another because we do it all year long.

I’m making a nice dinner at home because we make a point of avoiding restaurants on international date nights. Besides, spending money can’t buy me love (but it will help the economy.)

Regardless, there is something a bit magical about today. If you’re a fan of 30 Rock like me, maybe you and your loved one will be dropping a few bucks at the Golden Arches and picking up a pair of McFlurrys like Jack and Elisa.

What does Valentine’s Day mean to you?

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments