Friday, February 27, 2009

Tip of the Week - Podcasts for your listening pleasure

Wondering why I’ve been so quiet lately? I’ve been busy working on PodCamp Toronto. It took place last weekend.

There’s been a lot of talk about whether or not podcasting is dead. Far from it. To prove my point, I’m going to share three podcasts with you:

Mannequin: The fashion podcast from FGI Toronto
Hosted by Graeme Spicer
I met Graeme at PodCamp Halifax last month. He’s got an impressive background and is no stranger to retail or fashion.

Six Pixels of Separation
Hosted by Mitch Joel
In episode 144, Mitch interviews Bob Young, CEO of Lulu.com where they discuss Lulu’s success as an online book publisher.

Community Divas
Hosted by Eden Spodek and Connie Crosby
Okay, so it’s a shameless plug but only because I interviewed the every so lovely Ali de Bold from ChickAdvisor.com in episode 11 and wanted to share it with you.

Do you listen to podcasts? If so, which are your favourites? Any particular episodes you’d like to share.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments