Saturday, February 28, 2009

Rita Tesolin Jewellery Design inventory sale

I get a lot of unsolicitied stuff in my inbox. Every once and a while, I come across something inspiring. That’s how I felt when I saw this photo from Rita Tesolin’s email about her sale this weekend. My original plan was to interview her and share it with you sooner but life got in the way. If she’s still willing, stay tuned because I’d still like to interview her one day soon. (Note: in all fairness to Rita and her staff, her email included an unsubscribe option.)

What?
Rita Tesolin Jewellery Design inventory sale

Canadian jewellery designer Rita Tesolin is having an inventory sale with up to 80% off her regular prices and items starting as low as $5. You’ll find a mix of stuff including costume, sterling silver and semi-precious jewellery collections and a wide array of one-of-a-kind belts. Different items will be throughout the weekend. Now is the time to buy designer accessories at bargain prices.

Cash only!

Where?
63 Wingold Ave., Suite 103 (map)
Toronto

When?
Saturday, Feb. 28 & Sunday, Mar. 1
10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments