Want free tix?
The Clothing Show returns for fall 2009, offering a weekend of shopping, art, photography and runway shows. Once again, Bargainista is giving away three pairs of tickets. Comment by noon Tuesday, Sept. 22 to enter a random draw. Make sure to mention why you’d like a pair of tickets in your comment.
The Clothing Show
• Shop for unique finds from talented designers and artisans
• Deep discounts on big name labels in the sample sales section and unique treasures from vintage and retro vendors
• Runway fashion shows
• Art gallery featuring works by local artists
• Men’s & ECO sections!
• Every visitor gets a goody bag
• Enter to win a $1,000 shopping spree!
Fri., September 25 – 3 p.m.-9 p.m.
Sat., September 26 – 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
Sun., September 27 – 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
Better Living Centre, Exhibition Place (See map.)
Tickets $8 in advance or $10 at the door. (Children under 12 are free when accompanied by an adult.)