Saturday, March 03, 2007

Adele Wechsler's moving sale


Attention brides, bridesmaids, mothers of the bride, etc. this sale is for you. Adele Wechsler is having a moving sale from now 'til mid-March with prices on bridal wear slashed up to 70%!

When I got married almost 16 years ago, my wedding dress was custom-made by the lovely Adele Wechsler. At the time, she was known for integrating silk yarns into her designs. Since then, her style has changed quite a bit. Her custom gowns still remain affordable and many brides have looked ravishing in her unique designs.

Where?
1912 Avenue Rd at Brooke (map)
Toronto

Need more info?
Call 416 787-5768
I know it kinda sucks but there's no info. about the sale or store hours on her website, so you'll have to call or just show up.

FYI...the new store will be on Dufferin just south of Yorkdale

Technorati tags: Adele Wechsler, bridal gowns, fashion, sales, shopping, weddings, wedding dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments