Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The great Canadian book sale

I love collecting books. I only wish I had more time to read them. I miss the local neighbourhood bookstores - the only ones left are few and far between.

One of the few, BOOK CITY is having a big sale:

What?
The Great Canadian Book Sale
Books for all ages (except computer books)
Save up to 80% off publishers’ original price

When?
Mar. 14: noon-8 p.m.
Mar. 15, 16, 17: 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
Mar. 18: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.


Where?

Leaside Community Gardens (map)
1073 Millwood Rd.
Toronto

Can’t make the sale? Visit their regular locations another time.

Technorati tags: Book City, books, reading, sales, shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments