Sunday, March 11, 2007

Threadless March broke sale

One more day to buy a Threadless most t-shirts for US$10 (+shipping & handling) and a free Threadless collector’s drink cosy with every order.

I’m constantly receiving info. about new designs in their catalogue.

Today I bought my son the one I promised him ages ago. It's called Fish Tank, designed by Cameron McEwan.

Say you want to learn more about the designer, just click on his link. You can also learn about other members of the community who bought a tee with his design.

For example, if you go to Cameron’s Fish Tank page, you’ll see pics of people wearing the Fish Tank tee in photos on the right. Click on any one and learn about the person wearing the tee on their own Threadless page - how cool is that?

What I love about Threadless is the way it brings the community together. Apart from designs and writing slogans, Threadless integrates members’ by including their involvement in other sites including personal blogs, deli.cio.us, Flickr, Last.fm and MySpace.

What do you think?

Do you have a Threadless fave? Share your pic with Bargainista.

Technorati tags: Cameron McEwan, community, deli.cio.us, fish tank, Flickr, Last.fm, MySpace, Threadless, t-shirts, sales

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments