Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Comrades in Craft Show


What?
Comrades in Craft Show
A DIY Arts & Crafts Uprising!

Vendors:
Andrew Duff, RoPots and t-shirts
Danielle Holke, bottlecap jewelry
William Self, photography
Collin Douma, watercolours, shadow boxes
Lisa Schwartzman, t-shirts
Tony Walsh - Ratboy Comics!
Jen Brown, homespun wool, foodstuffs
Patricia Jones, baked goods
Sean Leahy, musician
Karin daFonte - fused glass art & jewelry

CASH ONLY!

When?
Dec. 6: 3 p.m.-10 p.m.

Where?
The Rhino
1249 Queen Street W. (map)
Toronto, ON

If you go, leave a comment and let us know what you find.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

  1. i'm going!

    i'll let you know how it goes :)

    z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I'd like to go to just not sure if I'll be able to swing it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nod bargainista!
    collin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments