Saturday, December 13, 2008

Interview with Helen Nestor, Dandelion Mud Pie

In preparation for the Community Diva’s session at SustainabilityCamp last month, I interviewed Helen Nestor, owner of Dandelion Mud Pie – an eco-friendly store in Toronto.

Helen’s passion for Dandelion Mud Pie and inspiring others to live a little greener is infectious. Stay tuned until the end for some green gift ideas.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]


  1. Okay, so I just have to say that I was thrilled when the Bargainista asked me to do this interview. I had a lot of fun and I hope I inspired you to consider greener choices in your gift giving and more so, in your day to day life. If you are a Canadian artists that is doing something cool and green, please drop me a line or if you enjoy cool things, handmade by Canadian artists, I hope to see you at Dandelion Mud Pie soon ( I'll be starting up the free talks again in January so email me if you want more information about them.
    Thanks again Bargainista for supporting local, green and handmade - always a pleasure!

    Owner, Dandelion Mud Pie in Toronto

  2. Helen, I'm so thrilled you agreed to be interviewed. I had a lot of fun. You're passion is infectious.

    Dandelion Mud Pie is a treasure trove of both useful and cool things tucked away in a quiet little space. I hope readers check it out.

  3. Sharon Kirkham9:02 am

    My favourite store! My favourite store owner! Helen is wonderful and the product beyond fantastic! I love that Helen supports Canadian products and artists and is open to suggestions regarding new product. I drop in at least once a week, if only for a chat. The atmosphere and energy is invigorating. I'm delighted that it is in my neighbourhood!

  4. Hi Sharon and thanks for stopping by. I couldn't agree with you more. I love how Helen supports and showcases Canadian talent and provides such a cozy, welcoming environment for customers.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.