Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Dear Bargainista #16 - imported beer

Tracy writes:
I recently returned from Scotland wanting to buy this amazing new beer I tried over there.......only I can't find it anywhere in Canada. Stumbled on your site....any idea if and/or when Molson will start selling Kasteel Cru?

Thanks,
Tracy
•••
Dear Tracy,

I sent your question to the folks at Molson. Adam Moffat, brand PR manager had this to say:
“After careful evaluation, and given our current state, we’ve decided the timing isn’t right to introduce Kasteel Cru to Canada. Instead we’re focusing our efforts on building our home grown Molson brands.”
Sorry, I don’t have better news for you. On the other hand, now you have an excuse for another visit to Scotland. ;)

Dear Bargainista would love to hear from you too! Have a question about shopping, fashion or food? E-mail us.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments