Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A little inspiration from Amy Poehler

Amy Poehler at the premiere of Baby Mama in Ne...
Amy Poehler at the premiere of Baby Mama in New York City at the 2008 Tribeca Film Festival. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
“Be okay with writing really bad stuff for a long time––just keep doing it. The act of doing it, the muscle memory of it, is more important for me, because you would do shows every night, and they would suck every night, and one night they’d be okay, and it would sustain you for another year.”
               –Amy Poehler, Entertainment Weekly, February, 8, 2013  

If you’ve read my bio you’ll I recently joined a bright team of professionals to help U of T’s School of Continuing Studies launch a certificate in Digital Strategy and Communications Management.

Read more...

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments