Tuesday, February 19, 2013

All that’s wrong with blogger relations…

Fall photo walk
(Photo credit: edenspodek)
While I consider myself a communicator and I’ve worked for and with many PR agencies over the years, I don’t consider myself a PR person. So PR people, if you’re going to hate me for what I'm about to say, I can live with that.

As some of you know, I’ve been blogging since 2006. I blogged steadily for three years then things slowed down a bit as my interests went in other directions. (Misguided, I know but it’s the truth.) Last year, I published one blog post here and handful of guest posts elsewhere.

Read more...

Recent articles
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments