Saturday, April 06, 2013

Tip of the Week: How to create a sponsorship pitch like a pro


Welcome to the fifth in a series of tips to help bloggers build communities, find an audience and get the most out of working with brands.
Keep calm and sponsor me

As blogging and influencer relations evolve so does the acceptance of sponsored content. I’m still a big fan of earned media and that will never change. It’s value may diminish once money exchanges hands. However, I recognize the value of sponsored content when it makes sense for a brand and relationships are clearly disclosed.


image credit: Xavier Calle

Recent articles
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments