Monday, November 19, 2007

The Body Shop rocks at Rockland

I just returned from a weekend in Montréal. Fortunately, I had lovely visit with family.

I didn’t have much time to shop but we did take the boys for a quick trip to Rockland. After a bite at Eggspectation, we did a bit of shopping and my son found some VANS for $30 off.

What impressed me most was the display of products from The Body Shop at the mall’s information desk.

While people were waiting in line for assistance, they could check out a few samples from The Body Shop. Rockland and The Body Shop were offering an interesting promotion. Customers purchasing $100 or more in mall gift certificates were given a free gift pack from The Body Shop ($50 value). What a smart partnership, I wonder why other malls haven’t thought of doing something similar? I’ll bet some smart shoppers were buying gift certificates just to get the free gift. What do you think?

Tags: The Body Shop, gift certificates, Montréal, Rockland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments