Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Help fight breast cancer and be part of another social media miracle

If you didn’t catch my earlier post about Keith Burtis’ social miracle, you really should read it … now.

Since then, Keith proposed to Michelle and he said “Yes”.

I met them both the next day and they are as lovely as their legend. Keith made a beautiful sushi set for my sister. He called it “The Prosperity Set” and wrote a wonderful story describing his inspiration.

And now he’s at it again. Keith has partnered with Tommy Vallier and Dave Fleet to help Dave raise money to fight breast cancer at Princess Margaret Hospital. Dave is running the Boston Marathon next month and trying to raise at least $3,000.

Keith is creating a special work of art to be auctioned off on Thursday, March 27, to the highest bidder, with all proceeds going to Dave Fleet’s fundraising efforts.

So there you have it, you can be part of another social miracle either by participating in the auction or sponsoring Dave Fleet directly.

Note: The auction begins on Tuesday, March 25 at 9 a.m. EST and ends on Thursday, March 27 at 9 p.m. EST. I’ll add a link to the auction webpage as soon as it’s available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments