Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sale and fundraiser at Sharon's Collection

My friend Perla works part-time at Sharon’s Collection and she asked me to tell you about a special sale they’re having on Thursday night. Part of the proceeds (sorry, they didn’t give me the deets) will go to SickKids. I like supporting local retailers, especially those who give back to the community.

Sharon’s is a fun little shop so if you have a chance, you may want to check it out.

What?
A one-night only special evening at Sharon’s Collection with special discounts, champagne, treats and a visit from designer Bella Donna.
A portion of the proceeds will help support SickKids and degenerative diseases.

Where?
Sharon’s Collection (map)
1541B Bayview Ave.
Toronto, ON

When?
Nov. 13: 6:30 p.m.-9:30 p.m.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments