Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Happy Hanukkah!

Tonight my family started celebrating Hanukkah. It’s early this year.

mimoco, one of my favourite gadget companies, wished customers a Happy Hanukkah with a menorah filled with mimobots instead of candles. Today also marks the day mimoco posted their holiday shipping primer. How enlightened. ; )

I guess those awesome looking mimobot USB flash drives really do store a lot of ingenious information.

Mimobots are a definite must on my gift list this year.

Have you seen a holiday greeting worth sharing?

Tags: Chanukah, flash drives, Hanukkah, memory stick, mimoco, mimobots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments