Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Bargainista’s List of Boxing Day Sales

I’ve already started my list of Boxing Day sales on Twitter. Since not all of you follow me there, I decided I'd bring my Boxing Day tweets to you instead. (Please excuse the duplicate entries. So far, I haven’t figured out how to avoid them.)

This list will be updated continuously so check it often. You may also want to click through to my comprehensive list on Twitter. If you find a sale that isn’t listed here please add it by leaving a comments or e-mail me and I’ll do my best to post it quickly.

Happy Shopping!

Eden

UPDATE: I’ve removed the list of Boxing Day sales. (Jan. 14, 2008)

You click here for the complete list of sales and other shopping info.

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is a very comprehensive list ! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. I see you posted quite the list too. Thanks for stopping by. I've added KoKo STiLetTo to my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments