Saturday, March 08, 2008

Weekly Wish – Juicy Couture Alpha Nylon Sailing Tote

I’ve never been Juicy fan not ‘cause I dislike the line but it just hadn’t captured my attention – before now that is.

While paying for my LittleMissMatched socks last week at Out on a Limb, this big, shiny new Juicy tote bag caught my eye. It’s casual, yet stylish, light weight, equipped with lots of zippered pockets and even big enough for my MacBook. There also a couple smaller matching make-up and trinkets bags you can buy to throw inside.

Ringing in at $225 (or more), it’s a little pricey for my pocketbook but there’s no harm done by wishing. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments