Thursday, September 03, 2009

Check out my interview on FinalFashion

Shortly after Bargainista began, some awesome and very connected members of the fashion blogging community contacted me and invited me to join them for the second Toronto Fashion Bloggers Brunch, started by none other than the incredibly talented and articulate Danielle Meder, the woman behind finalfashion. She’s a brilliant fashion illustrator too. (Thanks Danielle for letting me include one of your illustrations.)

Danielle interviewed me this week for her interview series, fashion blog karma where we discuss the intersection between the fashion and shopping blogger communities and public relations. Have a read. I’d love to know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments