Saturday, November 28, 2009

A Festive Social at LIV by Au Lit

Wednesday night I had the pleasure of attending an intimate event for members of the online fashion and shopping community courtesy of Danielle Meder. You can read all about it on her blog, finalfashion and LIV by Au Lit’s blog too. If you have a chance today, check out their Holiday Shopping Party.

Everyone I spoke to was blown away by LIV by Au Lit. Most of the women were surprised to find such a great find north of Queen Street. No me. It was spacious and impeccably laid out, thanks to owner/creative director/author, the lovely Joanna Goodman.

Merchandise ranged from clothing and accessories, including jewellery from the new design duo Edmoure Ralph (thanks for the amazing brass bow earrings), to baby clothes, books (Joanna gave me a copy of You Made Me Love You and has another novel in the works, home décor and linens – perhaps you’re familiar with her other store, Au Lit Fine Linens.) Prices were very reasonable. For example, they range from about $60-$300 for sweaters with most at the lower end and jeans start at about $100.



I’m thrilled LIV by Au Lit also supports Canadian designers (not exclusively). I’ll be back!

Guests included (thanks to Danielle for the list):


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments