Saturday, May 11, 2013

Social Media Goes to College at Social Capital Conference


Social Capital Conference is taking place in Ottawa May 31 and June 1. It’s an event I’ve always oogled over but never been able to attend due to a recurring scheduling conflict. Three times lucky they say because this year they moved it up a month. I’ll be there, not only as an attendee but also as a speaker. Diane Bégin, Susan Murphy, Martin Waxman and yours truly are presenting “Social Media Goes to College” – a panel discussion based on the session we tested out at PodCamp Toronto last February.

Read more...

Recent articles
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait! This is the one conference I've been looking forward to all year! And...I get to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me neither! And... I get to see you too! You can tell me if macaroons are as good here as the ones you brought home from Paris.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments