Monday, October 22, 2007

ESPRIT and Lacoste warehouse sale

What?
Save the date!
ESPRIT fashions and Lacoste footwear warehouse sale, details to follow.
I don’t usually post sales without all the details but I’ve had a special request from a member of the Facebook group.

When?
VIP Night - Nov. 7: 6 p.m.-9 p.m. save an extra 10%; tickets on sale soon
Public Sale - Nov. 8 to Nov. 11 - hours to follow

Where?
International Centre, Hall 4 (see map)
6900 Airport Rd.

Mississauga, Ontario

L4V 1E8

Tags: ESPRIT, Lacoste, warehouse sale

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:01 pm

    hey i was wondering if you knew if the Lacoste/Esprit sale is still worth going to, since i'm going on the last day i'm scared there's not going to be anything good left and i don't want to drive so far to realize all the good stuff has been sold..can you reply me at sally_chau@Hotmail.com
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:16 am

    ESPRIT and Lacoste warehouse sale

    will you do like this again?



    lacoste yellow
    lacoste polo womens

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments