Sunday, October 21, 2007

Toronto Fashion Bloggers Brunch XII - the recap


Brassaii was host to yet another TFBB today. In addition to yours’ truly, we had an intimate and lively group of bloggers and readers:

Adrian, Fashion Verbatim
Anita, I want - I got
Danielle, finalfashion
Henna, Canadian Beauty
Liza, Irene, Rachel and Sonja, Toronto Street Fashion
Melissa; and,
Amanda

As usual, interesting conversation ensued:
Toronto Fashion Week - all this week, Nathan Phillips Square, be there!
Adrian’s visit with Chanel
Comments from anonymous bloggers, blog syndication and blog networks
Fashion PR
Joe Fresh Style for kids - it’s the best

BTW, check out Danielle’s phenomenal sketch of some of us regulars. In addition to her design talents, Danielle is an extraordinary illustrator. Friends have commissioned her to produce custom illustrations for their blogs and biz cards. You should see her moo cards. If you're interested, let her know. Her illustrations start at $100 - a bargain, don’t ya think.

Tags: Brassaii, Joe Fresh, illustrations, moo cards, TFBB, Toronto Fashion Week

3 comments:

  1. Oh! How I wish to eventually be able to attend one of these! Somehow, even the weekends when I am in TO, something somehow is already planned and going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:57 pm

    Alex - I wish you could come to one too! Here's hoping for serendipity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex, we'd like to meet you at an upcoming one too. They are usually the third or last Sunday of the month if that helps.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments