Thursday, March 29, 2007

Dear Bargainista - #9

Connie from Toronto writes:
Hi Bargainista!
I thought you might be able to help us. My husband was quite devoted to the wrinkle-free/iron-free khakis from The Gap, but they no longer make them. Have you found any other easy-care khakis in your travels?

Thank you,
Connie
•••

Hi Connie.
I did some “fishing” and here’s what I came up with to solve your husband’s dilemma:

Tilley Endurables has a whole line of men's wrinkle-free khakis and other pants.

Orvis is an established American company who sells wrinkle-free chinos.

Turns out Lee jeans also makes a pair. They’re sold on Amazon.com.

Finally, just in case the above aren’t suitable, the ever-dependable Dockers also has their own version of sold on Pricegrabber.com.

Hope this helps. Let me know what you find.

Happy shopping,
Mich (from Chicago)

Have a shopping question you’d like to ask? Leave a comment.

Cheers,
Eden

Dear Bargainista would love to hear from you too! Have a question about shopping, fashion or food? E-mail us.

Technorati tags: chinos, clothing, khakis, shopping

2 comments:

  1. I'll personally vouch for the Dockers khakis. They're the only brand I buy: comfortable, durable, and they look darn good too. I know it's a bit of a trek from Toronto, but the Levi's outlet in Niagara Falls has a whole section dedicated to the Dockers khakis, and the prices are pretty decent as well.

    Oh, and Eden, you caught me on a bad couple of weeks. I'm still working on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vasta, thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments