Monday, April 09, 2007

Penny for your thoughts

A friend suggested I start exploring advertising and sponsorship for Bargainista. Everything I’ve shared with you has been straight from the heart. I won’t allow any advertising or sponsorship on Bargainista to compromise my integrity.

I’ve had mixed feelings but I have spent a lot of my own time and money researching and attending events. So I have a proposal...

Let’s experiment together. I may post the odd ad or two. I may try Google AdSense too. If I’m being paid to post something on Bargainista it will be obvious. If there are paid banner ads or links, it’s your choice whether or not to link through for more information.

And...

I can’t do it without you. Let me know how you feel and if you have any questions, leave a comment.

photo credit: A pretty penny ii by mrs. tiggy-winkle on Flickr

Technorati tags: advertising, blogging, sponsorship

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:22 pm

    Hey- I say go for it! :) Why not?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments