Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Weekly Wish - shoes from Holts

In honour of my birthday today, I'm launching a new series called "Weekly Wish." (Thanks for the inspiration, Mish.)

Every Wednesday, I'll be sharing one shopping wish with you. Maybe if I'm lucky, an attentive manufacturer or retailer will take note and grant my wish. ; )

Today, I'm wishing for a new pair of shoes from Holts' new shoe department. I think these Christian Dior aged brown leather sandals are out of this world. For a mere $885, they should be. Don't they look like they're worth every penny?

At barely 5'3", I wear a size 9 to 9.5 shoe! Shoe shopping isn't the easiest but it certainly is rewarding. I can't think of a birthday gift I'd like more than a new pair of designer shoes from Holts.

If my wish comes true, I'll be sure to tell you all about my adventure. Maybe I'll even try producing a video podcast. ; )

Of course, if I could have anything in the whole wide world, I'd wish for world peace; an end to world hunger, poverty, global warming; and, a cure for all diseases. Hey, a girl can dream.

Share your shopping wish. Leave a comment.

Technorati tags: birthdays, Christian Dior, Holt Renfrew, sandals, shoes, shopping, weekly wish, wishes

4 comments:

  1. $885 plus tax is $1008 for shoes!!!! I wish you a happy birthday but that's just crazy! Wow! I thought designer shoes were about $200 to $300.

    Wow - that's crazily insane! I think world peace is cheaper.

    Happy birthday anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a size 7.5 or 8...with these HOT shoes (assuming a 3 inch heel), I will be close to 6 feet tall.

    Send me a pair too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a little pricy for a pair of shoes but I guess they must be comfortable right? ok maybe not but at least you will look hot like fire :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't turn down a hot pair of $300 shoes either.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments