Sunday, September 14, 2008

Free tickets to The Clothing Show - Sept. 26-28

Want free tix?
The nice people at
The Clothing Show are giving away three pairs of tickets to the first three of you who ask for them in the comments section of the blog. Make sure you mention you’d like a pair of tickets in your comment.

What?

The Clothing Show
Shop at more thank 300 booths of new label, designer, vintage and brand name clothing and accessories for men & women!
Runway fashion shows Friday night & Saturday
LOULOU Magazine Fashion Photography Competition
New Men’s & ECO sections!
Best Dressed Vintage (public) Competition
Century of Fashion Exhibit
Enter to win a $1,000 shopping spree!

When?
Fri., Sept. 26 – 3 p.m.-9 p.m.
Sat., Sept. 27 – 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
Sun., Sept. 28 – 11 a.m.-7 p.m.

Where?
Better Living Center, Exhibition Place (See map.)
Toronto
Directions

How much?
Tickets $8 in advance or $10 at the door.

Let us know what you get if you go.

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:02 pm

    Hi, would love tickets to The Clothing Show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:13 pm

    Hi Stephintern, one pair of tickets is yours! I'll have more details for you once all three have been spoken for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bargainista,
    Yes I would love free tickets, I have never been to this show but would love to see what it is about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:16 am

    Hey Bargainista! I'd love tickets to the show as well :) (if they are still available)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:30 am

    Hi tinku and froo-gal, they're yours! I'll get back to you soon with the details.

    Thanks for playing,
    Eden

    ReplyDelete
  6. hiii, i would love free ticket (s) as well...i hope its still available..thank u

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:58 pm

    Boo! I want tickets but I think I missed the boat! It's a sad day but I'll be there anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:12 pm

    Good news Riann and Brenna, I have 5 pairs to giveaway. Congratulations, you're in!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:30 pm

    not fair at all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Riann, please send me your full name and email address so I can email you deets about the tickets.

    Cheers,
    Eden

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous1:26 pm

    Hey Bargainista, do you have any more Clothing Show Tickets left, i would love to go.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous2:29 pm

    Thanks, Eden!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments