Thursday, September 11, 2008

Lil Did: We have a winner!

Last month I ran a contest for a free pair of hand-made earrings from Jessie Wilding, owner/designer from Lil Did.

I received 10 entries and there was a random draw – each entry was assigned a number – I asked my son to pick a number between 1 and 10. He choose 9 and Wayne MacPhail won the earrings for his lovely wife Barb.

And by the way, Lil Did has a great promo on now: Buy one item, get 20% off a second item of equal or lesser value. You can also join her mailing list and you’ll be automatically entered for a monthly giveaway.

Thanks Jessie!

Stay tuned for another giveaway coming up soon!

photo credit: wmacphail on flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments