Friday, February 16, 2007

Body Blue's goin' skeletal with their last chance sale

Full disclosure, my sister used to work at Body Blue back in the days when there was one tiny location on the Danforth.

When I read about the sale on I want - I got, I e-mailed Sam, the owner. He wants you to know that new clothing from the spring collection is arriving daily.

Today, the number of brands has expanded and the Danforth shop is bigger. Sam added a second location on Queen West a few years ago.

What?
Body Blue's Last Chance Sale
Up to 70% off designer jeans

Where?
724 Queen West
201 Danforth Ave.

When?
Now! Whadda waitin' for?

Thanks to geekgirl for sharing.

Technorati tags: Body Blue, denim, fashion, jeans, sales, shopping

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments