Friday, September 14, 2007

Tip of the Week - PC products for less

If I didn’t know better, I’d assume all President’s Choice (PC) products were the same price no matter where you buy them. But I do no better and now you do too!

My neighbourhood is bookmarked by both No Frills and Loblaws grocery stores. No doubt Loblaws has a larger selection and better produce (in all fairness, it’s a much bigger store.) Both stores carry PC products but In my experience, the prices vary significantly. I’ve saved as much as $2.00 on package of frozen sole by buying it at my local No Frills.

Have you had a similar experience? Do you have any shopping tips to share? Leave a comment.

Technorati tags: Loblaws, No Frills, President’s Choice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments