Sunday, September 30, 2007

TV show host needed: must love shoes & bags

I had an awesome request from Sonya Jampolsky of Ocean Entertainment the other day. She’s looking for a shoe-a-holic, bag-lover to host a new TV show she’s developing. Is this the dream job you’ve been waiting for? Take the quiz. This may be your lucky break!

In case you’re wondering, Ocean Entertainment is the same production company responsible for the Gemini Award winning Chef at Home with Michael Smith.

Interested? Contact Sonya directly. Make sure to let us know what happens.

Technorati tags: Ocean Entertainment, Sonya Jampolsky, TV host

4 comments:

  1. I love shoes and almost considered going for this but I am not much of a bag lover.

    saul!
    www.saulcolt.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure we could teach you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't think of a better host but the Bargainista herself...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sulemaan, you're too kind.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments