Friday, September 07, 2007

Tip of the Week - deals on Facebook

Lately I’ve been finding all kinds of deals on Facebook. And guess what, I’m barely even trying. Between groups, status updates and other news feed info. from friends, I’m getting all kinds of discount offers and other shopping news.

Here are some of the deals I’ve seen lately:
How to get 40% off Addidas merchandise
Special discounts and product offers from Cake beauty products
Sale news from secrets from your sister
Coupon and freebie applications from RedFlagDeals
An intro. offer from Chapters-Indigo for The Best Laid Plans: A Novel by Terry Fallis (24% off)

One catch, if you’re not already a member of Facebook, you’ll need to join first. And don’t forget to join the Bargainista group. ; )

Technorati tags: Addidas, Cake, Chapters-Indigo, Facebook, RedFlagDeals, secrets from your sister, Terry Fallis, The Best Laid Plans

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:04 am

    Thanks for the plug Eden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure, Terry.
    I'm actually in the midst of reading several books that I'll review on the blog in the near future - business, motivational and fiction.

    Cheers,
    Eden

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments